Not sure if you should use Dermalogica Calm Water Gel or Dermalogica Stabilising Repair Cream in your moisturising routine?
Read this guide and watch this video to find out which is best for you.
What is Dermalogica Calm Water Gel and Who Is It For?
- Skin Type: Dry or sensitive skin
- Benefits: Ultra soothing actives calm on contact, repair the skins lipid barrier and strengthens the skin to help keep signs of sensitivity at bay.
- Ingredients: Resurrection plant, Tasmania Lanceolota extract and ceramide-building complex.
- Overview: It quickly alleviates redness and helps to break the pattern of sensitivity and discomfort. Using Ceramide-Building complex to nourish lipids locking in moisture and strengthening the skin's natural barrier
- Texture: Balm/Cream
What Is Dermalogica Stabilising Repair Cream and Who Is It For?
- Skin Type: Sensitive or dehydrated skin
- Benefits: Provides immediate hydration to dehydrate irritated skin. Softens, soothes and calms.
- Ingredients: Dual Hyaluronic acid technology, aloe leaf juice and ficus-indica stem extract.
- Overview: Weightless water-gel moisturiser hydrates sensitive skin. Refreshing gel formula transforms into a skin-quenching fluid upon application. Forms a weightless barrier against environmental assault and lock in moisture.
- Texture: Weightless/Water gel.