Clearing Defense SPF30
Clearing Defense SPF30
Clearing Defense SPF30 is a shine-reducing SPF moisturiser helps protect breakout-prone skin from environmental stress.
Ultra-lightweight formula provides a long-lasting matte finish without clogging pores. Patented TT technology works with the skin’s natural microbiome while natural Tapioca helps reduce shine.
Antioxidant Willow Bark Extract, Green Tea Extract and Vitamin C combat the irritating effects of pollution on breakout-prone skin. Broad Spectrum sunscreen defends against UV rays, which may lead to the appearance of uneven skin tone.
HOW TO USE
- Step 1 - After cleanse, tone and serum apply a teaspoon amount of Clearing Defense SPF30 into your hands and massage over your face, neck and upper chest.
TOP TIPS FOR SUN PROTECTION
- You should be applying 1 teaspoon amount of SPF to cover your face, neck and upper chest for full protection.
- You should be applying 30mls (roughly a shot glass) amount of SPF for a full adult body to have full protection.
- You should be re-applying your sunscreen every 2 hours when outside.
- Wear a big hat and big sunglasses to protect your head, hair and eyes.
- Layering is key! This can help you to achieve the correct amount of product applied to keep you protected.
”Everyone should be wearing a SPF every morning no matter what the season or the weather even the teenages dhould be ising SPF. The sooner we get in the natural habit of applying SPF as part of our morning skincare routine the better. Wearing SPF helps to protect your skin from sun damage, premature ageing and most importantly skin Cancer."
CLEAR START RANGE
Check out the rest of the Clear Start range here
Dermalogica is a cruelty free skin care brand that is currently being used by over 100,000 professional skin therapists across the world. Now the leading international, professional skincare brand in the world, they started out back in 1986.
Jane Wurwand, the founder of Dermalogica, originally developed the products in support of the advanced curriculum that she had already developed for The International Dermal Institute which she also founded.
Dermalogica is made in the USA, but is now set up all around the world, with a website of its own to sell the skincare products that people around the world know and love. What started as a small company almost four decades ago, has since turned into the most successful skincare company in the entire world, revolutionizing the industry in spectacular fashion.